If you have been injured in an accident, you will need to make good decisions quickly. Good decisions stem from reliable information. You can get reliable information by calling us now with your questions. You can also chat with an online operator or contact us on the form on this page. If you would like to continue researching before you contact us, you can request a copy of my book, The North Carolina Auto Injury Book, or our Magazine, The Road to Recovery. In addition, below you will find additional important information.
9 Things Injured People Should Know Now:
1. After an Injury: What is the First Step?
2. What is the fair settlement value for my claim?
3. What are the five biggest mistakes injured people make?
4. Should I give a Recorded Statement to the Insurance Adjuster after my North Carolina Auto Accident?
5. Should I call an attorney about my car accident?
6. How can I find the right lawyer for my case?
7. What about Serious or Catastrophic injuries or Wrongful Death Cases?
8. What should I do immediately after an Auto Accident Injury? (A Checklist)
9. Am I better off without a lawyer?
Other Important Information:
Look to us.
We know how daunting it can feel to go it alone against the insurance companies, or even to consider hiring a law firm to do it for you. That’s why we try to make the whole process simple and easy for you. We’re with you at every step. If you’ve been injured in a Wilmington auto accident or if you have a North Carolina premises liability claim, contact us today at 910.341.7570 for a consultation. We’re here for you.
The "Practice Safe Text" public safety initiative.