Wilmington, North Carolina Auto Accident Lawyers Created a Checklist to help you after a car wreck.
Auto Accident Injury Checklist
- Write down the date and details of the accident.
- Take photos that will tell the story of the accident, your injuries and your recovery.
- Write down the names and addresses of witnesses.
- Request a copy of the Accident Report. (We can help you get a copy.)
- Review the Accident Report for accuracy and completeness.
- Seek immediate medical attention if there is any chance you were injured in the accident.
- Write down the name of the provider and practice for every medical professional you see for injuries resulting from the accident.
- Do NOT give a recorded statement to the insurance adjuster without a thorough consultation with an experienced injury lawyer.
- Call (877) 593-4233 for a free telephone or face-to-face consultation in order to protect yourself from financial loss.
- Gather insurance documents for your health and auto policy.
For more information about how we can help you avoid costly mistakes after an Auto Accident Injury in North Carolina contact us by filling out the “How can we help you?” form at the top of this page.