Our firm successfully negotiated a settlement for injuries sustained in a house fire. The fire started spontaneously as a result of old and poorly maintained wiring in the house he was renting. Even after, our client was injured he went back into the house to save another person. He suffered painful burns and smoke damage to his lungs. We were able to obtain compensation for his medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering from the insurance company.
We respect your privacy. The information you provide will be used to answer your question or to schedule an appointment if requested.