Our firm successfully negotiated a favorable settlement on behalf of clients for injuries they sustained as a result of a house fire. One cold morning, the husband lit a fire in the fireplace at their rental home. An ember drifted from the flue of the fireplace, igniting the Christmas tree. The couple was unable to escape unharmed because the landlord screwed the windows shut and failed to keep the chimney clean and functional. As a result, the couple suffered severe and painful burns when they were trapped in the burning house. We were able to obtain substantial compensation from the landlord’s insurance company for their medical bills, permanent injuries, and pain and suffering.
We respect your privacy. The information you provide will be used to answer your question or to schedule an appointment if requested.